[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/modules/tm tm.c

Michael Ulitskiy mdu113 at acedsl.com
Wed Aug 24 21:30:04 CEST 2005

Bogdan,

If I got it right then now I can do something like the following:

if (is_method("CANCEL")) {
  if (t_check_trans()) {
    t_relay();
  }
}
<process request the same as invite>

And now there's no possibility for race when CANCEL received
before openser had a chance to build a transaction.
Is it true?
Thanks,

Michael