[Devel] Postgres reconnect patch

Fri Aug 5 17:25:07 CEST 2005

Hi!

The patched opeser still crashes if the acc table does not exist:

  8(14200) PG[367] submit_query query 'insert into acc
(from_uri,to_uri,sip_method,i_uri,o_uri,sip_from,sip_callid,sip_to,sip_status,username,totag,fromtag,domain,time
) values
('sip:klaus at enum.at','sip:klaus.darilion at nic.at43.at','INVITE','sip:klaus.darilion at nic.at43.at;transport=udp','sip:10.10.0.76:14528','Klaus
Darilion enum
eyebeam<sip:klaus at enum.at>;tag=d96e8a16','c34fcc4e3b141d18','<sip:klaus.darilion at nic.at43.at>;tag=bf99c5e5ef87440cadfbabf7b1e47a7c','200','klaus','bf99c5e5ef87440cadfbabf7b1e47a7c','d96e8a16','enum.at','2005-08-05
15:21:24')', result 'ERROR:  Relation "acc" does not exist
19(14218)  0(14186) child process 14195 exited by a signal 11
  0(14186) core was generated
  0(14186) INFO: terminating due to SIGCHLD
  3(14191) INFO: signal 15 received

Still some code review is necessary ;-)

klaus