[SR-Users] about xml rpc response behavior

ycaner yasin.caner at netgsm.com.tr
Wed Apr 6 08:09:18 CEST 2016

Hello Daniel;
when i have a look xml spec , you are clearly right. there is no point about
it. but i want to one more example about it. When we coding about it, my
programmers ask me after send request reload/terminate dialog, "What
happened now?" , no response? Because they are used to use "asterisk ami"
that returns a description or data about it, "channel hung up , reloaded"
and etc(of course it isnt rpc) ..

Thanks.