[SR-Dev] first kamailio module ran on the sip-router core

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 22:44:14 CET 2008

On 11/20/08 22:36, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
> siputils is the first kamailio module that did succesfully run on
> sip-core.
>
> I did only 2 small changes:
> - added DEFS+=-DKAMAILIO_MOD_INTERFACE to the Makefile
> - s/MIN/MIN_int
>
> There are a few modules that would need a little bit more changes, like
> everything using core send functions (they changed a bit in ser),
> do_action() and build_*, but in all this cases these are minor updates.
>
> More will be compileable as soon as we unify the fixups, but I think the
> biggest problem right now is the DB interface (from a module point
> of view, we still  haven't unified the config file).

I think both of them can co-exists. I see no other conflicts than naming
space -- so we need at least renaming of the db directory. Also they can
be moved as library.

BTW, should be there a naming policy for library? Like prefix with sr_
or similar?

-example: libsr_dbk - sip router's library for DB interface compatible
with Kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com