[Kamailio-Users] using "substr()" function from TEXTOPS in "onreply_route" block

Alex R.S.M alex_rsm at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 20:27:44 CET 2008

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has used "substr()" function from TEXTOPS in "onreply_route" block. This function works fine in "route" and "branch_route" blocks. However, it creates duplicate fields (instead of substituting) when being used in "onreply_route" blocks.

I need to modify FROM field in "onreply_route" block. As far as I know, "uac_replace_from()" function works only in request_route block, so my only option is to use "substr()".

Thanks,
Alex R