[Kamailio-Users] Username vs DID

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Nov 25 16:23:59 CET 2008

El Martes, 25 de Noviembre de 2008, Matteo D'Amato escribió:
> Yes I am using a PSTN Gateway, should I create a new table to hold the link
> between the username and DID or do I use the information in the alias
> table?

Since you probably auth users before calling to PSTN, you can retrieve the DID
from the "subscriber" table (adding a custom field "did")
with "auth_db", "extra_params" option (or something similar).

> And there may be some local calls between users, so are you saying it would
> have been easier to use their actual DID numbers as their usernames?

There are hundres or ways, not just one. You could force username being the
same as their PSTN DID's, or you can change the From (module "uac") in calls
between local users.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo