[Kamailio-Users] serMyAdmin 1.0 Beta error

Ricky Gutierrez xserverlinux at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 07:00:36 CET 2008

Hi list, recently I had to make some modifications to the chart subscriber of my openser to be able to use the CDRTool, now when I make an user with the serMyAdmin-BETA-1.0.war it shows me an error :

please they can help me with this problem?

best regards

rickygm

Grails Runtime Exception
Error Details  [leonardo]Caused by: org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: Hibernate
operation: could not insert: [User]; uncategorized SQLException for SQL
[insert into subscriber (version, password_hash, auth_username, rpid,
datetime_created, domain_id, domain, email_address, first_name, ha1,
ha1b, last_name, username, password, role_id, class) values (?, ?, ?,
?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, 'User')]; SQL state [HY000]; error
code [1364]; Field 'quota' doesn't have a default value; nested
exception is java.sql.SQLException: Field 'quota' doesn't have a
default value
Class: UserController