[Kamailio-Users] append_hf

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:24:46 CET 2008

On 11/24/08 12:09, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> El Lunes, 24 de Noviembre de 2008, Daniel-Constantin Mierla escribió:
>

>>> PD: I consider SIP URI BNF grammar a pain.
>>>
>> Is there a fan club? I seriously consider subscribing ;-) ...
>>

> Yes! it's called... IETF !

so I should hurry and make a replica (or is it called fork?!?!) on
Facebook Galaxy ... OpenIETFs (... Internet Extraterrestrial and
Terrestrial ForceS) ... does it sound good?

> (but you must be born in other galaxy, sorry XD).

who said I am not :-) ?!?! Have you seen any human bothering with sip?
My neighbors don't...

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com