[Kamailio-Users] Help!!!!! WARNING:tm:run_failure_handlers: no UAC or CANCEL support (1, 0)

Krunal Patel krunal.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:51:37 CET 2008

Hi

Here is snap of my cfg which show how it handles cancel..
@@@@@@@@
route()
{
if (method=="CANCEL") {
        route(1);
        exit;
 }
}

route[1] {
    t_on_reply("1");

    if (!t_relay()) {
        sl_reply_error();
    } else
    {
        xlog( " -------------- cheked t reply --- \n ");
    }
    t_on_failure("1");
}

@@@@@@@@

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.
Thanks,
Krunal Patel

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com