[Kamailio-Users] global variable for inter-transaction

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Nov 18 23:17:06 CET 2008

Yes.  You will need to remove the entry when the dialog ends (on BYE).
If you don't get a BYE, you may end up with leftovers.  You can clean
them up by setting a cron job to check for 'old' records into your
'dlg' table and remove them.

The hash module solution is more elegant, but you will need to wait
for the next release.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas