[Kamailio-Users] Port of kamailio to OpenBSD

Don Jackson openser-users at clark-communications.com
Tue Nov 18 20:44:29 CET 2008

I have motivated the creation of a port of kamailio to OpenBSD, the
port creates binary packages, which can then be added via the pkg_add
command.

I could definitely use input and testing of this port from the
kamailio community, if you are interested in running kamailio on
OpenBSD, I could use your help!

We also needed to create a port of radiusclient to support kamailio.

Both ports are attached to the messages appended below.

Don

Begin forwarded message: