[Kamailio-Users] global variable for inter-transaction

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Nov 18 16:26:35 CET 2008

At this point in time there are no variables that can store a value
across dialogs.
One alternative would be to store the value into a db during the first
transaction and then retrieve it on the second transaction belonging
to the same dialog.  Use clid/fromtag/totag to identify the dialog.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas