[Kamailio-Users] openser - asterisk - methods field location table

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Nov 13 16:27:20 CET 2008

On Thursday 13 November 2008, Matteo Piazza wrote:
> The issue is when I restart openser, it reads the data into the database
> and this is the result of the openserctl ul show:
>
> Contact:: sip:s at 172.25.18.168 Q=
> [..]
> 			Methods:: 0
>
> As you can see the Methods is 0 and not 4294967295. So when I do a
> lookup(location) the function return as $retcode -2
>
> When the asterisk register himself the methods come back to 4294967295.

Hi Matteo,

ok, now i understand the problem. It seems that this is not correctly restored
during the loading after the restart. I did a few tests with the postgres
driver, it behaves a little bit different then the mysql one in this case.

> This my cfg for the db_mode
>
> # ----- usrloc params -----
> modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   2)
> modparam("usrloc", "db_url",
> "postgres://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser")
>
> This happened if I use like client asterisk, if I use x-lite, for
> example, I didn't notice this problem.
>
> Until now the solution is keep the registration time very low.

I'll investigate a little bit more, this looks like a bug.

Cheers,

Henning