[Kamailio-Users] 488 Not acceptable here

Thu Nov 13 09:56:27 CET 2008

force_rtp_proxy() replaces the IP ind the SDP with the IP of the rtp proxy.

if you have in your config:

   force_rtp_proxy();
   force_rtp_proxy();
   t_relay():

then the SDP is corrupted - like in your case.

Create a config file with the wizard on sipwise.com and analyse it -
then you will know how correct NAT traversal works.

klaus