[Kamailio-Users] PUA API send to certain IP

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Mon Nov 3 18:09:08 CET 2008

Hi Daniel,

Aha, good to know. I start slowly to look through more and more of the code :-)

Putting it to the PUA API makes sense, if you want to handle it per-module that uses the PUA API and not for all depending modules. Let's say, publishing via MI should go through the proxy while pua_usrloc should not. Makes sense for some scenarios.

Sebastian