[Kamailio-Users] INVITE accounting problem

Kaeman Chris kaemanchris at yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 3 13:32:14 CET 2008

Hello,

Yes, this is already included. I found something with further tests.

For the calls that are hitting the IVR directly it is not accounting INVITE and only CANCEL is accounted in db. I am investigating for this. ethereal trap & xlgos shows both INVITE and CANCEL but only acc in db records CANCEL.

 Whereas for the calls that are ringing and hung up before being answered or hitting the VM they have both the INVITE & CANCEL accounted in db. but in this case i have to add the setflag lines. 1 - normal acc & 3 - failed transactions in CANCEL method.

Thank you,
KC