[SR-Users] TCP connectivity issue

Mickael Marrache mickaelmarrache at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:13:38 CET 2015

Hi,

I use Kamailio as a stateless proxy with UDP + TCP.

When TCP is used, I get the following TCP errors:

WARNING: <core> [receive.c:265]: receive_msg(): error while trying onreply
script

ERROR: <core> [tcp_main.c:4338]: tcpconn_main_timeout(): connect xxxxxxxxx
failed (timeout)

WARNING: <core> [receive.c:265]: receive_msg(): error while trying onreply
script

ERROR: <core> [tcp_main.c:4338]: tcpconn_main_timeout(): connect xxxxxxxxxx
failed (timeout)

The TCP config in my script:

tcp_connection_lifetime=3605

I get this issue when I receive replies to INVITE from the UAS.

I can see the replies using ngrep but Kamailio doesn't seem to be able to
process them correctly.

I precise that the UAS is behind NAT and NAT configuration is correct (the
INVITE does reach the UAS).

I also precise that the UAS sends keepalive every 5 sec (I can see the
ping-pong using ngrep). I set it to 5 sec to eliminate the possibility that
the NAT closes the connection.

Thanks,

Mickael