[Serusers] 3xx Response Processig Issue

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Apr 7 09:25:25 CEST 2004

Mike Morrison writes:

 > Is there any way for the proxy to reroute based on the 3xx response vs.
 > passing the 3xx response back to the originating GW? Can this be done via
 > the scripting or through a module? Is there any way for a module to trap a
 > response without sending it back to the originating GW?

as i told, i once wrote a function that took the contact from 3xx
response and turned the respose into a new invite to that contact.  it
was based on a hack that made the reply available to failure route
functions.  until that hack is officially in unstable, my function is no
good for general use.  my function also had a limitation that it only
took the first contact and not all of them.

-- juha