[sr-dev] Make some commands in kamailio rtpengine module asynchronous

Aditya Gupta aditya.gupta at alumni.iiit.ac.in
Mon Nov 28 15:27:13 CET 2022

Hey!

I've raised a PR<https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/3286> against the master. It has passed all the build checks successfully. I'm looking forward to someone's code review.

Thank you.
________________________________
From: Henning Westerholt <hw at gilawa.com>
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2022 3:09:20 PM
To: Aditya Gupta <aditya.gupta at alumni.iiit.ac.in>; Kamailio (SER) - Development Mailing List <sr-dev at lists.kamailio.org>
Subject: RE: Make some commands in kamailio rtpengine module asynchronous

Hello,

as mentioned, there are people using rtpengine with larger installations (like some racks of rtpengine).

But we are of course always open for improvements of our code base. ??

If there are some changes that are needed in rtpengine daemon code as well, it probably needs to be raised in their issue tracker later on. But for this topic, they need to comment on that.

Regarding pull-requests for Kamailio, they should be done against development (master) branch in github. After creating the PR somebody of our developer team will have a look and review it. Usually there are some comments or adaptions necessary before merging the code into your repository.

Looking forward to your PR,

Henning

--

Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/