[sr-dev] match e2e proxied ACK Request when INVITE Transaction is still in memory

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Sat Nov 6 19:25:46 CET 2021

Hello,

not sure if I got your question correct. If you are referring to the ACK that is send to a 200 OK on an INVITE transaction, this is a separate transaction. Therefore, you cannot match it on the transaction manager level. The dialog module provides dialog tracking, for example.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com<https://gilawa.com/>