[Kamailio-Devel] New multi-protocol IM & Presence gateway module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:25:48 CET 2009

Hello,

I contacted Erik before the end of last year. He told me he was quite
busy, not sure when he can make it for svn - I sent him a review of the
code.

However, I would like to postpone the freezing with 2 days or so. I was
unavailable over the weekend and I still have couple of things not
finished for today, which I like to have in this release (including this
module). Is ok with everyone to close the development on Wednesday?

On 01/22/2009 12:35 PM, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Friday 05 December 2008, Eric PTAK wrote:
>
>> About the license, it was a mistake, here is a new tarball with a
>> downgraded GPL.
>> For the first year maintenance, my sourceforge username is eptak.
>> I let you try up the module then we should discuss about the futur of that
>> module.
>>

> Hi Eric,
>
> do you want that this module is included in the upcoming kamailio 1.5.0
> release? The code freeze for this starts next week, so there is not that much
> time left. In order to be able to include this module to the code base, you
> need to upload it on our patch tracker [1], and also agree to maintain the
> module for one year.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Henning
>

> [1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=139143&atid=743022