[Kamailio-Devel] patches section on tracker

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 19:57:02 CEST 2008

Hello,

for me seems a bit unclear the purpose of the Patches section because it
is a mix between patches for bugs and patches for new features. Wouldn't
be better to merge this section in the two that have clear purposes? I
usually miss the bugs reported via Patches section. If someone discovers
a bug and provides a patch, should go in Bugs anyhow, if it is patch for
code refactoring or new functionality, Features request seems just right
for me. Other opinions?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com