[OpenSER-Devel] Critical issues about OPENSER PUA_XMPP.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 10:25:57 CEST 2008

Hi again,

On 06/18/08 09:55, Gaoqiang Qian wrote:
> Hi,
> I have setup the Openser 1.3.2 (mysql, presence, presence_xml, pua,
> xmpp, and Pua_xmpp) module for evaluation.
>
> Now I found two critical issue about the presence gateway of
> SIMPLE_XMPP module PUA_XMPP of openser.
>
> 1. missing two side authorisation, gateway only send sip level
> subsribe message to XMPP server, but the gateway needs to send similar
> XMPP level subscribe message what is seen in the other direction when
> a buddy is addded to the XMPP clients' roster.
>
> 2. empty NOTIFY for initial SIP SUBSRIBE request
>
> Please verify me if this is the known issue going to be fixed later or
> configuration bug.

can you please send a diagram of the traffic flow: messages sent in sip
side vs messages in the xmpp side.

I think we need to merge the email threads, with the one you started and
I just answered few time ago. It is more or less same issue related to
your specific deployment.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com