[OpenSER-Devel] 1.4.0 release..

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Jul 1 10:49:27 CEST 2008

This is also true.

Can this work?

stage 1. Ready for testing release candidate (July 6)
stage 2. Testing and bug fixing  X number of weeks or we wait to have
the major bugs fixed if any
stage 3. Official announcement for release
maintenance releases ...

What do you think?

Adrian

On July 6-th we are done and we say is ready for testing