[OpenSER-Devel] renaming of database modules

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Feb 4 11:56:28 UTC 2008

On Monday 04 February 2008, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> I am for the change as well.
>
> In addition, I would rename the db_mod.* files to include database type
> name -- I think is better for doxygen indexing as well.

Hi Daniel,

ok, sounds good.

> Also, don't like
> the way DB functions are exported by the modules. We should migrate to
> an API structure and the DB modules to export the function to load the
> API structure. We get rid of potential bugs caused by prototype changes,
> as there are now lot of type casts.

Let me do the rename and commit the DB memory management work that is now
sitting half finished in my repository copy, then we can start to tackle this
problem, ok? Otherwise i'll be stuck with some bigger merging problems.. ;-)
I think that i'd be able to finish the last pieces in this areas during this
week.