[OpenSER-Devel] missing datatype length in db schemes

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Apr 10 19:02:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

some tables missing a length specification for some of their INTEGER columns.
This causes problems for Iouri and me during the integration of db_oracle
into the XSL/XML db framework. We choose to use the 'NUMBER' type for storage
of 'INTEGER' values, but this needs a size specification. Oracle has also
an 'INTEGER' type, but for this its not valid to specify a size, as most
colums do.

The tables and columns in question with the proposed length:

1. version
table_version - 11

2. silo
inc_time - 11
exp_time - 11
snd_time - 11

3. gw
grp_id - 11
flags  - 11

Sounds this reasonable? Any other suggestions?