[Devel] database setup scripts

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue May 15 16:15:11 CEST 2007

Hi Henning,

the prefix should identify the module the table belongs to (as there are
no tables belonging to core itself :) ).
Klaus also suggested that the tables should be linked to the modules and
not to some classes of modules.

The prefix can be the module name or a short version of it (example
usrloc -> ul).

Any other opinion on this matter is welcomed.

regards,
bogdan