[Devel] release planning for 1.2.1

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu May 10 13:14:34 CEST 2007

Hello all,

on the last IRC meeting we discussed the next minor release, that should
happen in "mid of may".

I propose the Tuesday, the 22. May as date for the release. Then we have now
some time for release preparations, and its also not to close to the
Linuxtag and OpenSER programming course, where many of us are busy with
presentations, teaching or learning.

Has anybody objections against this date? Bogddan or Daniel, perhaps you've
already set another release date?

There are some open issues since 1.2.0 on the bug tracker:

* 1714310 (force_send_socket not working for replies, patch attached)
* 1706149 (Suse 10.1 PPC 64bit Crash)
* 1694923 (acc: failed_transaction_flag is ignored for db accounting, not
                 reproducable)
* 1713555 and 1689663 are not 1.2 specific problems, are they important for
   this release?

On the user mailling list there is the postgresql and presence related
mysterious core dump issue from Klaus still not solved (thread "memory leak
in presence module"). Are there any other remaining issues that should be
fixed before the release?