[Devel] rand function in config file

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:02:18 CET 2007

Hi Klaus,

It would be nice to have a module with all this checks and specific actions :-)
The snmp module will send traps if the input queue of the socket is
reaching a certain level.

You can achieve something like that in the existing infrastructure by
using gflags.
Once you externally detect that some condition occurs, you can
set/reset gflags via the fifo interface and the script can start
rejecting/accepting SIP requests.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas