[Devel] Openser call state

Bayan Towfiq bayan at towfiq.com
Wed Jun 20 12:27:33 CEST 2007

Hi,
Openser does not generally hold call-state or need call state for
it's operation. It can run in stateless mode or in transaction
stateful mode using the TM module. Therefore, it's very easy to set
up an HA system since you don't have to do any replication of state
between the two proxies.

Bayan Towfiq