[Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [2324] trunk

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jun 1 16:41:30 CEST 2007

On Freitag, 1. Juni 2007, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello Henning,
>
> would it be possible to have now kind of openserdbctl and the specific
> parts for each DB type to be as openserdbctl.mysql, .... (similar to
> openserctl)? I have to catch up a bit with the new design for SQL
> generation, but looks very good, great work!

Hi Daniel,

thanks. This commit is actually the preparation for a system like this.

I planned to have one openserdbctl.sh with common parts for all databases, use
only one config file for openserctl and openserdbctl, and then move the
database specific parts into openserdbctl.$dbtype files.

But there was no chance to finish this today, so i commited a intermediate
state. I prefer to work incremently and don't wanted to break the scripts for
the next week.