[OpenSER-Devel] [Devel] crash when handling subscribe

Anca-Maria Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Mon Jul 2 13:31:59 CEST 2007

Hello Juha,

I have tackled the problem with 'free' function call. The quick fixup
that has been made did not fix the problem because I got segmentation
fault with presence module- as it uses libxml functions.
Therefore, I added a 'free_body' field in the event structure to be
called when needed. I registered a function from presence_mwi modules
also - which is in fact a wrapper for pkg_free. I have not tested it so
please take a look at it and make the changes if needed.

Best regards,

Anca Vamanu