[Devel] items and avpops

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 9 10:35:14 CET 2006

On 02/08/06 08:41, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> does it make sense to have both items and avpops values?  would it be
> more logical if we only would have items that could also be used as
> avpops values?  for example,
>
> avp_write("$ft", "i:678")
>
> would write from tag to avp i:678.  currently, avpops values are a small
> subset of items.

This is going to be available soon. I am currently working in merging
the parameter format of avpops functions to pseudo-variables. Also,
there will be possible to have dynamic name for avps:

$avp($avp(i:23)) will refer to the avp which has the name the value of
$avp(i:23)
$avp($fU) will refer to the avp which has the name the value of username
field in From header