[Devel] EXCLUDED_MODULES not overriding exlude_modules

Julien BLACHE julien.blache at linbox.com
Thu Dec 7 12:01:19 CET 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

Hi,

> here is a patch to Debian control and rules for incorporating the new
> modules in OpenSER (the patch is for the devel version):

>    1) osp module is excluded from packaging since its dependencies
> cannot be solved by other Debian packages.

Looks like it'd just need libopstk. OpenSSL is another (license) story,
though.

> please take a look if my changes are correct and if ok we should upload
> it on cvs.

Looks good - just need to line wrap the descriptions for the 2 new
packages :)

(I'm a bit lagging behind on the OpenSER front, but it's on my TODO list
- don't hesitate to bug me)

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                 <julien.blache at linbox.com>