[Devel] PA, USRLOC - db_mode

Mário Ferreira mariojvp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 12:34:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

I think that usrloc callbacks are never used in PA module,
because register_ulcb never appears in the code, independently
of the db mode.
It seems that the only lack for DB_ONLY mode is that
there doesn't exist a timer function that reports the EXPIRES
event.
I need the usrloc callbacks not for PA, but for one module
that i am doing, a module for Reg Event Package events.

I need to know, as i said in first mail, if the usrloc callbacks
work for DB_ONLY mode if a new timer function for this
mode is performed.

regards,

Mário Ferreira