[Devel] 3rd party module programmer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 3 13:17:19 CET 2005

Hi Daniel,

So far the APIs and the way to implement modules for OpenSER is similar
to SER. For the moment there is no comprehensive documentation about this :(
But there is no guarantee that in the future  this compatibility will be
kept.

regarding the cross- porting of codes/ideas, I cannot speak only for
OpenSER - if new interesting feature will appear in SER, feature that
will be required also by OpenSER users, we will try to port them either
as code, either as ideas (if code doesn't match anymore or we have a
different approach on the matter).

If you have any patches/modules you would like to contribute, please do
not hesitate to post your ideas on the devel mailing list and, if found
useful to the community, on the tracker.

regards,
bogdan