[Devel] Releasing AVPs

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 22 13:17:47 CEST 2005

Hi Dmitry,

the only way to do it is by registering from your module callback to TM.
The latest one (before transaction deletion) is the TMCB_RESPONSE_OUT
callback (see modules/tm/t_hooks.h)- when the final reply is sent to UAC.
IMPORTANT:
    the execution of the callback is not synchronized (can be more
execution in parallel for same transaction).
    do not try to change the message, it's not allowed to do it from
this callback!

regards,
bogdan