[Devel] mediaproxy 1.4.1 -> 1.4.2 with t.38 patch

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri Jul 22 21:17:37 CEST 2005

On Friday 22 July 2005 19:21, Ingo Wolfsberger wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is the second time I apply the t.38 patch to a ned mediaproxy version.
> I have attached a new mediaproxy version, 1.4.2 with the t.38 patch from
> a.granig integrated.
>
> I hope that I do not need to apply it again to "newer" version.

The patch is broken. It breaks other mediaproxy functionality when applied
(its author even admitted this was his 'hello world' in python).
So stop being irritated because it's not applied and send a proper patch if
you want it integrated.

And I would very much appreciate if you don't make new mediaproxy releases
yourself. There is no such thing as mediaproxy 1.4.2 and I don't want to have
people around asking me where can they download it and why is there no such
thing on my site.

--
Dan