[Devel] dbtext support for serctl

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:52:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

Cool. I didn't modify the mysql.sh ... instead, i added a command to
serctl so it will create the needed files ... it is simple, but it
works.

Then, if instead of merging it is in a separate file ... ok. Actually,
if all db-backends are to be in the same file, in the end it may be a
mess to mantain ... i think.

Cesc